Rochester-based CRW architecture + design group., Inc. concentrates on delivering innovative design solutions for our clients while engaging in a process that is creative, rewarding, responsible, and sustainable.
An expansion and remodel was approved by the Board of Directors in 2017 with the goal of meeting the following needs:
- Alleviate long waiting lists
- Provide two-year-olds a separate classroom space for a higher-quality learning environment
- Create spaces which better serve children in our full-day program
- Add separate snack storage and prep space to better serve students with allergies and meet changing health codes
- Update our facilities to reflect the quality of our program
The current programs and policies of Aldrich will remain the same, with the overall goal of achieving a preschool education program “for the good of children.”
As an active Rochester community member, the TLS team has managed construction projects in and around the Rochester area for over fifteen years.
COMING FALL 2018:
A FRESH LOOK AND MORE SPACE
New Library Space
Interior Remodel: Flooring, Paint, Cabinetry
addition with two new 2-year-old classrooms